Polyprop Axle Bushes
- The Rybro PP axle bush is used in the manufacture of steel split centred wheels, most commonly the Wheel Barrow wheel (BPP143)
|Code||Width||Diameter||Bore Dia||Load Cap||Finished Wheel Dia|
* Special order, Minimum quantities will apply
Solid Rubber Wheel Axle Bushes
- Designed for Solid Rubber compression moulded wheels (Wheel Barrow, Jockey & Trolley Tyres)
- Designed to withstand moulding pressure and heat (resistant up to 220C).
- Tooth formation aids in a strong bond with rubber wheel.
|CODE||Hub Width||Bore Dia||Load Cap||Common Use|
|BN143||75mm||26mm||150KG||Wheel Barrow Wheel|
|BN25||57mm||26mm||150KG||200mm Folding Nose Trolley Wheel|
|BN47||47mm||20mm||150KG||4″ Trailer Jockey Wheel|
|BN57||57mm||20mm||150KG||6″ Trailer Jockey Wheel|
|BN65||65mm||20mm||150KG||8″ Trailer Jockey Wheel|
Please request samples prior to manufacturing your rubber moulds.
These bushes may shrink during rubber moulding process.
Sizes stated are the suggested finished sizes of your finish product, but may vary due to your moulds.
Polypropylene Split Centre.
- Light weight replacement for steel split centres
- No additional bush required
- Compatible with both 150mm & 200mm Rubber Tyres.
- Sold in pairs
- Available in Black or White
|Code||A||B||C||D||Load Cap||Rivet/Bolt Size|
- Upright Trolley axle spacer
- Bearing Spacer
Plain Bore Castor Wheel Bushes
- Available with or without Nut & Bolt
- Available for 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm Castor Wheels
- 20mm & 25mm machined bush available for wheels requiring a ball bearing.